[Ansteorra-announce] FUN! -- FIGHTING! -- FRIVOLITY! ---- Defenders of the Rose - This Weekend!

crystal.lemming at prudential.com crystal.lemming at prudential.com
Tue Apr 7 09:09:45 PDT 2009

You don't want to miss this event!

On Saturday we have competitions in:
Chivalric:  Bring your Favorite Weapon style to this double elimination
tourney.
Archery:    Ready your hand or crossbow for this shoot filled with variety
and fun.
Rapier:     Assemble your arms and your endurance for this bear pit.
A & S:            Bring your best or newest Rose-themed single entry.  We
can't wait to see your beautiful work!
Bardic:     Prepare your pieces for a double elimination tourney style
bardic.  Documentation is welcome but not required.

Oh, but wait, there's more!

SHOPPING!
We have some of your favorite merchants and a Silent Auction.

REVELRY!
Fill your cups to overflowing at Duke Miguel's festive GARGOYLE PARTY.
Carouse and frolic with your friends in the Shadowlands' famous SCAVENGER
HUNT.

The Roses invite one and all to this event and are honored by your
presence!

Visit our website for more details on formats and schedule:
http://roses.ansteorra.org/Defenders%20of%20the%20Rose/Home.html

See you there!

Duchess Conal
Event Steward