[Ansteorra-announce] Toys for Tots Drive at Stargate Yule

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:41:21 PST 2009

Greetings

Stargate Yule is fast Approaching and I wanted to remind the populace that
there will be a Toys for Tots Drive Raffle at Stargate Yule On Saturday
December, 5 there will be Marines present to help collect toys. So please
bring a new or gently used unwrapped toy and in exchange you will receive a
raffle ticket for a prize. *A viking 6 board chest hand-crafted by Lady
Lorien's father.*

Just remember the more toys you bring the higher your chances are for this
lovely prize.

Last year we collected over 300 toys and over $200, let's outdo ourselves
for a good cause!

If you have questions about the Toys for Tots Drive and Raffle Please give
me a call 281-759-1944 or email me at vbrown3 at gmail.com.

Lady, Valeria Marcella De' Martinez

Toys for Tots Liaison

Mka Valerie W. Brown