[Ansteorra-announce] Candlemas Cut & Thrust Tournament Canceled

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Feb 3 23:20:50 PST 2009

Greetings.

Due to the recent passing of Don Christoforo many of our Cut & Thrust
fighters and marshals will not be able to be at the C&T Tournament in Bryn
Gwlad this coming Saturday as we had planned. We have canceled that
tournament but Bryn Gwlad will try to put this activity back on the calendar
at some later event. Apologies to those who made an effort to get authorized
for this event. Thank you for understanding the need to move the tournament
to a later date.

Don Christian Doré