[Ansteorra-announce] This time next month

Theresa Kwasny raptorboss at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 14:36:57 PST 2009

By this time next month we will be home from war.  Will we be telling
stories and basking in a triumphant glow?  Every Ansteorran has the ability
to make sure we have plenty to boast about.

I encourage every rapier fighter who is able to armor up, pick up a stick of
rattan and join the armored fighters.  I encourage every rapier fighter who
is able to volunteer and earn volunteer points for our kingdom, and I
encourage every Ansteorran who is able to pick up a rapier and strap on a
mask and join us on the rapier field.  It will be glorious.

We are Ansteorra and we are mighty!

Dona Therese Maria Giovanni
Ansteorran Rapier General