[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Reservations

Honour DuBois honourdubois at verizon.net
Fri Jan 2 18:43:44 PST 2009

Unto the populace of Ansteorra,

	Time has come and does grow shorted by the day for preparations to
be made for battle at Gulf Wars! This is a time to rally our people
together and make ready for war.  A great aid in this venture is to
pre-register your attendance.  Make Trimaris and her allies quake
with the numbers that are promised to come and face them in Gleann
Abhann!!  All people are needed to bring down this opposing force who
faces us year after year.  Let us show unto them the might that is
Ansteorra!

	You can find the forms and even pre-register online at www.gulfwars.org

Remember that all mail in registrations must be posted marked NO
LATER than January 3, 2009 and online registrations will close
February 18, 2009.

Gulf Wars is a great time to show our kingdoms prowess.  Artisans,
archers, heavy and light fighters, equestrians, spectators and all...
come and share in the excitement and revelry!

In humble service,
HL Honour du Bois
Ansteorra Land Steward
honourdubois at verizon.net