[Ansteorra-announce] Marshals needed at xXx

Sir Evets von Drachenklaue evets at grandecom.net
Wed Jul 8 04:33:52 PDT 2009

Greetings all,

As you know, Ansteorra's 30th year celebration is coming up this weekend.
There are many Archery, Rapier, and Heavy tournaments and melees scheduled
for this event. As always, we will need lots of volunteers to help us make
this event a success. If you are willing and able to volunteer to marshal
any of the tourneys please look me up at the various events or feel free to
email me at Evets at grandecom.net .

Thank you for your service. I know this event be great with your help!

--Sir Evets von Drachenklaue

Marshal in Charge - xXx