[Ansteorra-announce] Additional Class at Roundtable

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Thu Jul 16 09:32:06 PDT 2009

Good Morning, Ansteorra!

I have received permission from our incoming Kingdom Seneschal to offer an additional class at Roundtable this coming weekend.  In the 10:00 to 11:00 timeslot (because it is the only one I have uncommitted), I will be offering a class on preparing and submitting bids to host Kingdom Events.  Class size is not limited and handouts will be free (no costs).

It is my understanding that there will not be a specific class room available and we will likely be in a corner of the general congregating area.  Look for flyers or me on-site to verify location.

If your group has, or you personally have, been interested in bidding for Kingdom events, then this session will cover:
how to find what events can be bid on,
what forms and paperwork are required and who you send them to,
and recommendations on how to make a better, more competitive, bid.

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne
Incoming Northern Regional Seneschal

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).