[Ansteorra-announce] An Invitation to Northkeep's Castellan

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 14:35:23 PDT 2009

Ciamar a tha sibh,

With open hall and hearth we welcome one and all for the annual
Castellan tournament. Join us as we host the Most Royal Crowns of Ansteorra celebrating
the summer season. We offer a grand array of competitions where the best of the
best vie to prove themselves worthy of the title Castellan of Northkeep.

Call forth
your best performance as a Bard on Friday eve.Come watch as mighty warriors
from across the realms battle in the fury that is the Drighton’s meat grinder. Take
part in the skill and elegance of the Rapier tourney. Enjoy the Arts and Sciences
that will surely marvel the senses. Shoot against some of the best Archers in
the Knowne World. Test your aim with Marksmen wielding axe, knife, and spear.There
will be activities for the children as well.

Come and partake of a feast literally
fit for a King, enjoying the hospitality that Northkeep has become famous for.

Castellan will be held at Will Rogers Scout Ranch in Cleveland Oklahoma on June 5-7 we hope to see you all there.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep