[Ansteorra-announce] To the Companions to the Order of the Iris of Merit

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 21:03:34 PDT 2009

Greetings all.
I am sponsoring an A&S competition at Gulf War to showcase those who lead us in the arts; the Laurels. I have asked them to bring out their best, recent, piece to show their skill, knowledge and ingenuity.  I now am in need of judges.

I invite any and all companions to the Order of the Iris to come and act as judges.  We will be using the standard judging form and an attempt to match your interests and knowledge with the entry will be made.
Set up will begin at noon, with the items displayed till 7PM. Depending on how things go I hope to have the judging at 4PM.  There is also at least one research paper being submitted that I will need to distribute to judges as soon as possible.
Please let me know if you are available and willing to help.
 Yours in Service,
Alys