[Ansteorra-announce] A&S Competitions at Ansteorra XXX

cardweaver at netzero.net cardweaver at netzero.net
Fri May 1 14:16:31 PDT 2009

In addition to the competition among the Laurels, there will be a number of other A&S  Competitions at Ansteorra XXX.  On Sat, there will be a competitions judged using the kingdom forms open to all adults (documentation is strongly advised).  There will also be a judged competition for children (documentation suggested) simultaneously.  In addition, there will be a Populous-favorite competition.  Set up will begin at 9AM Sat for all three competitions.
Artisans please bring things to display.  And everyone please come admire the talent displayed by our craftsmen and artisans!
If you have questions or would like to be a judge, please contact me.
HE Eisabeta af Isafjord
918-379-0042