[Ansteorra-announce] Incoming Kingdom Chronicler

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Thu May 7 16:43:52 PDT 2009

Good Morning,

  Given that His Excellency Kainin has gotten to the end of his tenure as
Kingdom Chronicler, it is time for him to step aside and allow someone else
to fulfill this office and honor. We again had multiple very qualified
candidates and are glad it was not an simple decision to make in choosing
his successor.

  At Coronation, Kainin will step down and Baroness Radegundis Turonensis
will become our new Kingdom Chronicler. Please welcome her to this job and
support her in any way that you can.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra