[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Hospitaler / Chatelaine

'Kingdom Seneschal' seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon May 11 08:12:13 PDT 2009

Good Morning,

  As you may remember, last summer the transition of Her Ladyship Vara at
the end of her tenure to her replacement had a sudden change because her
replacement was elevated to Heir of our kingdom and we asked her to extend
her warrant. The circumstances preventing her replacement from taking the
office changes at Coronation, and Vara will be stepping down. During the
stepping up court of Their Highness Hrafn and Elizabetta, Countess Elizabeth
will take over the role and duties of Kingdom Hospitaler. I want to thank
Vara for the service and time she has given to our Kingdom in this office,
and hope everyone will welcome Elizabeth and help her to succeed in her new
endeavor.

In Service,

Pug Bainter
Principal Member of Technical Staff
IT Infrastructure - Data Center Engineering
512-602-0364

fusion_sig_file