[Ansteorra-announce] lost & found from Coronation

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sun Nov 15 12:44:58 PST 2009

Greeting Good Gentles,

     The Barony of Eldern Hills and Shire of Brad Leah  would like to thank all who came to Coronation.

    Lost & Found left in the Hall.
    1 Clear plastic w/white lid ( inside a small doll dressed in vicking dress, a doll cloke,  stork sissors)
    1 Feast basket w/feast grear (  3 silver tone plates, 3 wooden plates, small mugs in blue purple, white, metal)
    1 black barett w/plaid ribbon  pined to the side
    1 clear plastic w/blue lid ( inside 1 puter bowl w/grape boarder,1 wooden bowl,1 plastic ladle)
    1 ring ( please discribe)
    1 Black leathr pouch w/celtic desigh in green,yellow stone buttons on each side)
    1 light purple mug w/celtic  writting on side and elephant token on handle
    1 black bag w/small plastic bags inside & Brothers p-touch tape cartridge.

    Brom and I will attend Bordermarch Autumn Melees and Wiesenfurer Yule. If I can bring you something let me know...otherwise please make arrangments  to retreve them.

    Audrella