[Ansteorra-announce] Raffle Tickets at BAM!!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 21:09:32 PST 2009

Greetings unto the wonderful populace of Ansteorra!

The Shire of Loch Ruadh hopes this missive finds you all in happy spirit
and good health!

We wanted to let you all know that the Shire of Loch Ruadh is currently
holding a fund raising raffle to aid in the construction of our Gulf War
Gate Fund. Why yes... we ARE building a henge!

There are so many great prizes to win! Jewelry, weapons, clothing,
weapons, a FULL SIZED TRAILER...and More!!

Tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for $5 and will be drawn on November 27th
at Loch Ruadh's monthly Ceilidh. You do NOT have to be present to win.

If you are interested in purchasing raffle tickets please feel free to
contact our Seneschal, Lord Padraig at seneschal at lochruadh.org or his
deputy, Lady Kat at fem_cat at yahoo.com. Seneschal's Deputy, Honorable Lady Aingeal, will have tickets for sale at BAM this weekend as well. Seek her out! Buy your tickets!!

Raffle item photos can be viewed at http://lochruadh.org/?id=raffle2

Please help support our Gate... our Shire... and our Dream!!!

In Service,

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra
www.lochruadh.org