[Ansteorra-announce] Harvest of the Axe and Northkeep Baronial Investiture

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 09:28:51 PDT 2009

Greetings Unto Mighty Ansteorra,
Our long days come down at last on All Hallows Eve we will be stepping down as Baron and Baroness of Northkeep. Kelandra and I would love to be surrounded by the people of this Great Kingdom as we take our leave and welcome Keigan and Facon our successors.

The Canton's Of Chemin Noir and Skorragard along with the Baronies of Northkeep and Namron are working together to provide a most excellent holiday themed event at Will Rogers Scout Ranch in Cleveland Oklahoma. Heroes verses Monsters may be the theme but the mood is pure fun. If you enjoy a good Halloween party then you will love this event, there will be all manner of Halloween based events so that no one has to feel that they are missing this holiday to attend the event.

The fireplaces of the hall shall be lit and warm!
There will be a tavern and a feast stocked with the finest of foods!
If you are a fighter or either bend come take part in the brutal Zombie Invasion...if you own and axe of any length bring it...your gonna need it :)
If you are an Archer then come and aim to have some fun.
If you are a Bard then come and do your best to thrill or chill those who would hear your tales and songs.
If you are an Artisan then bring your best piece depicting heroes, monsters, or the harvest time.
If you are none of these but enjoy dressing up in costumes and having a great time with friends then this event is for you!
There will be great prizes for all the competitions.
Bring your costume for the Heroes and Monsters Masquerade Ball that evening!
There will be Candy and loads of fun for the kids and adults.

Be among those who will be able to say I was there that day in October, as you share tales of the Harvest of the Axe with those not fortunate enough to attend. I beg of you not to miss this once in a life time opportunity to share
in the hospitality of North, the beauty of the season, the fun of the
holiday, and all that comes with the Harvest of the Axe!

For event details visit the web site at:
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/harvest.htm

Kindly
Ian
Baron