[Ansteorra-announce] Three Kings Melees!

Knight Marshal marshal at rosenfeld.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 16 15:35:24 PDT 2009

Unto the fighters of Ansteorra,

Three Queens is nearly here and the Shire of Rosenfeld looks forward to it
with great anticipation! We look forward to seeing as many of the excellent
fighters from our glorious Kingdom as possible. There will be a Woods
Battle, Castle Battle, and Bridge Battle for the official war points.
Remember, there will be archery and siege in some of these battles, so we
also welcome all combat archers and siege crews! If time permits we will
have an open field battle(worth NO points, but worth lots of fun) before the
melees begin. Make sure your authorization is up to date and your armor is
in good order for inspection. Armor Inspection will begin at 8am and the
actual Chivalric Battles will begin at Noon on Saturday.

Please visit the Official Three Kings Website at -
http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/3queens/main.html     for more information.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at this email address.
If you have questions regarding the Archery portion, contact Mistress Vara
Sigurdsdottir at:  Vara.Sigurdsdottir at gmail.com

Many thanks,

Lord Christopher Summerset
Knight Marshal - Rosenfeld
Three Kings MiC

P.S - Encourage your friends and family to participate in ANY aspect of the
event, we would love to help further or even start any project!