[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War will be here before we know it!

Theresa Kwasny raptorboss at cox.net
Wed Sep 16 19:58:10 PDT 2009

Ansteorran rapier fighters and all else who adore the glint of steel and the
look of dread in Trimarian eyes as Ansteorrans stride upon the field,

Summer's heat is fading and with the cool fall weather our thoughts will
turn to fighting and war!

Take advantage of the melee events coming up like 3-Queen's (October 3) and
BAM (November 20) to hone your skills.  HRH Genevria is permitting us to
practice our war-making skills on Sunday morning at her Queen's Champion
(November 15).  Mark it on your calendar.

There will also be practices throughout the Kingdom that will be announced
soon. (Look for upcoming announcements!)

Commanders have been gathered from the regions of our great Kingdom. Heed
their message when they call you to WAR!  They are:
Lady Amelot Lisette Blammont in the fierce South
Baroness Rixende de Rouen in the heart of Ansteorra
Lord Orlando Giovanni di Gilead in the resilient North
Lord Brian O'hUilliam on the sea-swept Coast
Lord Facon Du Pray will act as Lieutenant, second in command.

Rapier fighters of Ansteorra rejoice in the blood-lust, prepare your swords!

Dona Therese Maria Giovanni
Ansteorra Rapier General