[Ansteorra-announce] Steppes Artisan is coming!

Elizabeth Spinks ecspinks at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 21:03:49 PDT 2010

To all good gentles of the Steppes, her Cantons and all of Ansteorra I bid you greetings.

On behalf of their Excellencies Steppes do I invite artisans from far and wide to come and compete for the title of Artisan of the Steppes on September 11 at the E.H Hereford University Center at University of Texas in Arlington.    Artisans are invited to present a body of work to compete for the title and should notify me as quickly as possible of your intent to compete.   New artisans are also invited to display their work and there will even be a childrens corner to keep the younglings busy in crafts and, perhaps beginning their own body of work.

Not an artisan nor even related to one?  You prefer to fight you say?  It matters not.  Come to the event and choose an artisan to encourage and cheer on even as the artisans encourage you and supply much largesse, scrolls and labor at tourneys.

It is airconditioned so it will not be needful for one to suffer from the heat for ones art.  Restaurants are nearby and plenty of parking.  Please visit the website for more information.   http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/

Yours in Service
Lady Symmone de Aix
Autocrat
214*499*8588