[Ansteorra-announce] Artisans of Ansteorra pray heed these words

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 23 08:35:01 PDT 2010

Loch Ruadh has left behind the sultry days of an Ansteorran summer harvest in search of the cooler climes of the samhain season, moving from the harvest celebration of Lughnasad to the Shannon River Raids.
With this change of clime we have added a new Title to stand side by side with our historic Titled Bards. One and all are invited to compete with your finest entries to become
Loch Ruadh's Premier Titled Artisan!
This year's theme will be pieces which honor our ancestors. Bring your body of work or single finest piece which embodies this concept. Documentation, while not required, is appreciated and an explanation of how the work honors our ancestors will greatly enhance your exhibit.

For event information see our website or the Shannon River Raid site
http://www.lochruadh.org/
http://ninja-code.net/shannonriverraid/

We look forward to seeing you Oct. 22-24, 2010 at the Middle Faire site near Hillsboro, TX.

A&S Competition Coordinator
Catrin verch Reis Of