[Ansteorra-announce] WAR for Christmas!

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 14 19:33:30 PST 2010

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Yuletide season is upon us, and We have the perfect gift for every SCA
member on your lists: WAR!  ACCEPS is available for both Gulf Wars XX and
Estrella (but this one closes soon!) http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

And speaking of war - have you thought about Estrella this coming year?  For
Ansteorra, this is a low-key, fun war with *lots* of fighting, and our
opportunity to confirm our friendship with the Kingdom of Calontir and
fulfill Our treaty with them.

Start planning your vacations now - how about a double and hit both Estrella
and Gulf Wars XX?  Fun for the whole family!

Happy Holidays!
Ulsted, King