[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Known World Party

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Tue Feb 2 09:04:40 PST 2010

Unto the Sable Star, Greetings from Duke Ulsted, called the Unsteady!

At Gulf Wars this year, Ansteorra is sponsoring the Known World Party on Friday night, March 19th.  Our theme is a "German Beer Garden", complete with St. Pauli girl servers (thanks Gleann Abhann!).

In order to have the best party EVER seen, I'd like all brewers who can to provide some homebrew, both beer and other beverages, so that the site is swimming in booze!  Please email me directly (ulsted at juno.com) with what you can bring.  We'll need distribution equipment, as well (jockey boxes, CO2, taps & hoses, etc).

Also, I'd like to ask Ansteorra to let us borrow (or have) strings of white lights to decorate the fort at Gulf Wars.  Again, email me at ulsted at juno.com with what you can provide.

If anyone knows some entertainers who would like to perform to a raucous bunch of beer-swilling SCAers, have them contact me, too!  (Otherwise it's boom-box Oompah-Pah for the lot of you!)

Lets show the Known World that Ansteorra is not only the best ON the field, but also the best OFF the field. :D

Duke Ulsted the Unsteady
HL Cristyana Lambrecht
Known World Party Coordinators