[Ansteorra-announce] Limited wInterkingdom Crash Space Available

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 07:09:54 PST 2010

Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra!

On Saturday, February 6th, the Barony of Northkeep with be hosting our 21st wInterkingdom Event and wish to invite you to attend a day of fun, companionship, camaraderie, and learning.

This is a one-day non-camping event and several people in the Barony have opened their homes to those in need of crash space. If you are in need of crash space for the weekend, please email me the following information so that I can pair you with a host:

SCA name
Mundane name
Number of people in party
Children? (Ages)
Smoking preference
Pet allergies
Friday/Saturday/both

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask me or one of the Autocrats, TE's Ainar Magnusson, ainarm at gmail.com , and Mistress Elizabeta af Isafjord, cardweaver at netzero.com .

In Service,

Ldy. Zahava batHannah
Protégé to Mistress Elizabeta af Isafjord
Captain, Northkeep Baronial Guard

zahavabathannah at yahoo.com