[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament

Adelheid Lilje adelheid_lilje at live.com
Thu Jun 3 16:09:35 PDT 2010

Crown Tournament - Come dream with us.

Enter into the garden of delight, recounted throughout time, and walk beneath the Shadow of the Moon.  Dream deeply as you gaze into the well of love that is the inspiration from your consort.  See the world not as it is, but as it could be.

Dream with us.  See the crown and the sword inherited by your hand.  See the one for whose favor you fought, as an unblossomed rose waiting to unfurl its leaves.

Dream with us.  For in our dreams rest our hope, our joy, and our King.  Dream with us.

For the pleasure of their Stellar Majesties:  HM Jean Paul de Sens and HM Gilyan Alienora Clonmacnoise, the Barony of Namron proudly presents Crown Tournament on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at the Payne County Expo Center in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

The Payne County Expo Center in Stillwater, Oklahoma is located at 4518 Expo Circle East, East Hwy 51 and Fairgrounds Road, Stillwater, OK 74075.  Site will open on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 8:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m. on the same day.

The tournament will be held on the West lawn outside of the Expo Center and additional event activities will be held within the building.  The Payne County Expo Center is a large banquet hall that is fully air conditioned and allows access to bathrooms with attached showers.

The site is located near the city of Stillwater, Oklahoma.  At least 10 hotels are located within ten miles of the site including:   the Days Inn, the LaQuinta Inn, the Fairfield and The Atherton Hotel.  There will be no on-site camping available.  Anyone seeking  crash space for the event can contact the crash-space liaison, Centurion Charles the Grey of Mooneshadowe at:  greygunslinger at gmail.com.

Site Fee is $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children 18 and under.  Children under 5 are free.  The NMS fee is $5.00.  The site fee includes a side board luncheon centered on fresh fruits and vegetables, salads and sandwiches.  Beverages will consist of sweet summertime juices, sugar-free red kool-aid and water.  Both regular and gluten-free items will be available for the pleasure of Their Majesties.

If you have further questions, or would like to volunteer your services at Crown Tournament, please contact the Autocrat, Lady Adelheid Lilje, at:  adelheid_lilje at live.com.

Yours in Service,
Lady Adelheid Lilje - Autocrat