[Ansteorra-announce] Merchanting Invitation

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 04:00:51 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Merchants of Ansteorra!

Do your coffers look barren as we approach the winter months? Do you need a bit of coin in your purse for the upcoming holidays? Then we have the event for you!

The Shire of Loch Ruadh invites all merchants to the Shannon River Raids on October 22-24th in Hillsboro, Texas at the Middlefaire Renaissance and Medieval Festival Site.

Cost to merchant at this event is a donation to the prize reeve. Please see our website and contact our Merchant Coordinator, Lady Sybil O'Dowd, for more information.

http://ninja-code.net/shannonriverraid

We hope to see you there!

In Service,

Lady Katheryn de Ryes