[Ansteorra-announce] Artisan Thank You

Elizabeth Spinks ecspinks at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 20:40:14 PDT 2010

I want to apologize for this thank you being so late in coming.  There are so many people I want to thank for helping me get Steppes' Artisan together.  Lady Lyneya de Gray and her crew for running gate. Lady Christianna inghean Fearghus for taking care of the future artisans in the kingdom.  She did a great job with the children and made a lot of the grown ups wish they were kids again.  The Baron, Baroness, Seneschal, and Deputy Seneschal thank you.  HL Katya, our newest Artisan,  for helping me understand what I needed to do, while setting up her display.  Everyone of you helped guide me through this event.  The event would not have happened been as nice without all of the help everyone gave.  Most of all, I want to thank all the Artisans that came and put on a wonderful display of talent.  This event would not have taken place at all without you.  I applaud all of you.

Thank you
Your's in service
Symmone de Aix