[Ansteorra-announce] Fighter Cards, Etc.

Myria Slater sabinelefevredearmagnac at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:52:41 PDT 2011

Greetings-

Some technical issues in the transition of the Marshallate Secretary office
have recently come to my attention and have been taken care of.  I am
currently working through authorization forms and emails that slipped
through the cracks during the transition.  All things should be back on
track by the end of this weekend.  If you believe that you should be
receiving a new card and do not receive one by the end of next week, please
feel free to contact me at the
secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org<http://us.mc1218.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=secretary@marshal.ansteorra.org>email
address.

Please accept my most humble apologies for this issue and my thanks for your
patience as I transition more fully into the office.

In Service,

HL Sabine Lefevre

Marshallate Secretary-Ansteorra