[Ansteorra-announce] Words from the Board regarding e-newsletteres

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 17:21:55 PDT 2011

>From the Society Chronicler, who got them from the Board of Directors:

"While
 we appreciate the willingness to embrace adding e-newsletters, we must
acknowledge that the Kingdom of Lochac has provided us with much insight
 from their addition of an electronic kingdom newsletter two years ago.
The remaining kingdoms will add this option en masse,
 to reduce the difficulties inherent in having two newsletter processes
going simultaneously. We are still in the planning phases, and will
share our progress as we can."

RadegundisKingdom Chronicler