[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] International Membership Rate Increase

Leslie Luther-Fulton janefalada at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:15:27 PDT 2011

At the April
 16th 2011 quarterly Board meeting, a decision was made
to raise International Membership Rates to USD $56 effective July 1, 2011.

This decision was very difficult, but was based upon the
reality that all of our International mailings are at US First Class Postage
rates, and the current International
Membership Rate has been insufficient to cover the costs of the mailing for
quite some time.  To keep current with
the recent announcement of new US
postal rates, the  International
Membership Rate will, as of July 1, now be the same as the Sustaining US First
Class postage Membership Rate. While not sufficient to cover the full cost of
production and mailings, this does allow us to make significant strides toward
cost recovery.

As the SCA continues progress towards publication of
e-newsletters, the Board and Corporate Officers are committed to re-evaluating
all Membership Rates to ensure that SCA, Inc. remains fiscally responsible as
well as responsive to the needs of the Membership.  We thank you for your patience as we move
forward in this endeavor.

Board of Directors, SCA, Inc.