[Ansteorra-announce] Dragonsfire Yule Revel this comming weekend

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:46:38 PST 2011

Hi,
Have you seen???? Dragonsfire Tor is holding their Yule Revel this coming weekend ( December 19th in Glen Rose, Texas see http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yulerevel.html formore information).

I am Lady Janie. If you are planning on purchasing feast please send me an email at this address. I will put you on the reservation list.

The feast that Lady  Vittoria della Torre is preparing is  well worth the small amount of $6.00.

There will be 3 removes. I promise you will be well satisfied. If you have any alergies please contact Lady Vittoria to check on ingrediants.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Also just to let you know we have already received a number of fine donations for our fund raiser. This includes jewlery, fabric, ceramic cups, metal wine goblets with embedded gems.

So please join us as we visit with friends and share tales of our past year.

I look forward to hearing from you for your reservations.

Your humble servant,
Lady Janie