[Ansteorra-announce] Jägermeister bound? Road closures in Austin...

Sir Evets von Drachenklaue evets at grandecom.net
Thu Feb 24 06:06:27 PST 2011

Greetings all,

For our friends in the North: I have just received word that IH35 will be
closed between Oltorf and Stassney starting tomorrow night. So if you are
coming from the north you may want to take the 130 toll road to avoid the
congestion downtown. You can check for updates here:
http://www.dot.state.tx.us/travel/upcoming_conditions.htm

District:
County:
Condition:
Roadway:
Direction:
Time:
Limits:

Austin
Travis
Closed
IH0035
North and Southbound
2/25/2011 10:00:00 PM to 2/27/2011 5:00:00 AM
Oltorf St to Stassney Ln

Traffic detoured to the access roads. Southbound traffic will close at
approx. 10 PM Feb. 25; the northbound lanes at approx. 6 AM Feb. 26.
Southbound traffic exits at Woodward St and re-enters the main lanes near
Stassney Ln. Northbound traffic exits just north of Stassney Ln and
re-enters near Oltorf St. Tolls are waived on all toll roads east of I-35
from 6 AM Saturday until 6 AM Sunday. (Delay / Detour)