[Ansteorra-announce] King's Round Table

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:00:41 PST 2011

Greetings Ansteorra,
Round Table is just two short weeks away.  It is being held at Pope John
XXIII High School at 1800 West Grand Parkway North, Katy, Texas on January
22nd. Please visit http://stargate.ansteorra.org/roundtable2010.shtml (or
from the online Kingdom Calendar) for more details which also includes links
to a sampling of restaurants and hotels in the area.  NOTE:  no smoking is
permitted.
Come join us for a day for class and socialize with friends.

The schedule will available soon.
Warm regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL

Event Steward

"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We
choose."  Attributed as a Druid homily.