[Ansteorra-announce] RT Schedule Problem Resolved

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:26:53 PST 2011

Greeting Ansteorra,

The problem with opening the Round Table schedule has been resolved.  In
addition to Excel  you now have the option to open as a PDF.  If you prefer
Excel and are still having a problem, you'll need to clear your browser
cashe.

*IE*: Tools>Internet Options>Delete>Delete Temporary Files

*Firefox:* Tools>Options>Advanced>Network Tab>Offline Storage>Clear Now

Again, the link to the event is:
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/roundtable2010.shtml

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, OL
Event Steward

"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We
choose."  Attributed as a Druid homily.