[Ansteorra-announce] Gifts for "War" Baskets

Julia juliademontoya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 07:36:17 PST 2011

Happy New Year, Ansteorra!
.
With the New Year comes opportunities for artisans to show their work and
skill.  We are currently accepting contributions towards the various baskets
our Crown gifts to Royals from other Kingdoms at Estrella, Gulf War, Lilies,
and Pennsic.  Last year, we also gifted at Battlemoor. No gift is too small
when crafted with love and the spirit of generosity.   If you are
interested, please feel free to contact me at:

royalgifts at moas.ansteorra.org

I will also be available at Steppes 12th Night and King's Round Table should
you have any contributions you wish to make or to discuss how you can help.

In Service,

Julia
Royal Gifts Coordinator