[Ansteorra-announce] Looking for Lughnasad?

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 11:35:39 PDT 2011

Have you been looking for the Shire of Loch Ruadh's Lughnasad? Checking the calendar each August in the hopes of seeing that great event scheduled once again? Well look no further! The Lughnasad spirit is here! It is now called....

THE FALL BRAWL!

The Shire of Loch Ruadh invites one and all to celebrate the harvest with merriment and mayhem at this October's Fall Brawl. What better way to enjoy the cooler climates than with friends and fighting..flirting and feasting. The event will be held the weekend of October 14th-16th, 2011 in Hillsboro, Tx and all are welcome.

Loch Ruadh has always prided itself on offering a relaxed, and sometimes silly, event and we are pleased to say that this will prove to be no different. There is something for every single gentle of the realm. Young and "not so young", novice to seasoned...come and partake of our happy harvest.

What might there be to interest you?

How about a Titled Artisan competition, a Titled Bard competition, an Archery Tournament, a Rapier Tournament, an entire day of youth activities, a silent auction, a delicious feast, and MORE! And did I mention the Premier Chivalric Champion Tournament? That's right! YOU could be there very first to hold the title of Chivalric Champion of the Shire of Loch Ruadh.

Please see the website for merchanting opportunities and event information:  http://ninja-code.net/fallbrawl

Come harvest some fun at the Shire of Loch Ruadh's Fall Brawl!

In Service,

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes, Co-Autocrat
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra