[Ansteorra-announce] Southern Regional Chronicler's office still open for applications.

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 18:12:48 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I would just like to remind those who might be interested that the Southern Regional Chronicler's office is still open for applications.  if interested, please send an application (the form is on the Ansteorran webpage) and a copy of your proof of membership + photo ID to the Kingdom Chronicler at chronicler at ansteorra.org .

Please help serve the Kingdom and help me turn a full slate of officers to my replacement in July.

Thanks,
Radegundis
Kingdom Chronicler