[Ansteorra-announce] CROWN

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 24 12:55:09 PDT 2011

I'm getting a lot of questions privately so thought it might be prudent to
just post this info here:

Yes-you still need to register on line even though you send a letter to TRM.
Yes-you must do this yourself; perhaps your lady can do it for you but I can
not.
Yes-even if you did it last time and nothing has changed, you still have to
go in and say you want to fight this time too.
No-I do not have the password you lost, but the Kingdom Web minister can
help you if you email him privately at kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org.

If you need anything else, please email me privately.

gwyneth