[Ansteorra-announce] The Bear of Loch Ruadh - Premier Chivalric Champion

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 11:29:31 PDT 2011

My Lords and Ladies, Good Gentles All,

At our Fall Brawl harvest celebration this weekend we will pledge
honor and remembrance to the life and honor of Lord Conor na Mara by bestowing
the Premier Title of the “Bear of Loch Ruadh” to
the fighter who proves him/herself most worthy during our Chivalric tourney on Saturday.

By doing this we have hope that the Dream that our
beloved Bear honored in life will live on in the hearts and spirits of those
who take up the sword and fight for the Title in years to come.

Be the first to
fight for his Dream as his Lady Wife and family look on at the Fall Brawl this
week. Be the first to prove that you too have the heart of a Bear.

At tourney’s end we shall raise a cup in honor of our
fallen family… Bear, Bice, Gryffud, and Hakon who have journeyed afore us to
Fiddler’s Green.

Prepare yourselves for combat and lay on!

The Shire of Loch Ruadh
Fall Brawl: ninja-code.net/fallbrawl
Armor inspection begins at 8am