[Ansteorra-announce] Guardian of the Tor

sarah ash mytheiya at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 20:09:17 PDT 2012

Hi all from Dragon's Fire Tor!  Our spring even Guardian of the Tor is coming up
on the weekend of May 11th and we would liek to invite all of you to come
celebrate Mothers, and fight for their and your hour to become the new Guardian
of the Tor.  This year we will be at Middlefaire in Hillsboro, Tx.

We need volunteers to help raise and take down pavilions before and after the
event,as well as volunteers to help with fighter support during the 4 hour bear
pits for chivalric, rapier, archery and the Battle for Middlefiare Melee as
well.  If you can help out please email me (The co-event stewart) at
mytheiya at yahoo.com with the time you will be available and what task you are
volunteering for.

This is the tentative times

Friday from 2pm-6pm raising pavilions volunteers needed
Saturday from 10am-3pm we need fighter support volunteers needed
and Sunday from 9am-12pm taking down pavilions volunteers needed

You do not have to stay the entire time but an hour of help would be appreciated
, Thank you ahead of time!

Murron MacCionaodha and the rest of us here at Dragon's Fire Tor