[Ansteorra-announce] Loch/Stargate Joint Baronial, May 5th

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:56:26 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra from Loch/Stargate's Joint Baronial Feast Stewards,

Loch/Stargate's joint baronial is fast approaching, to that end the feast
reservations (75) are now open until midnight Thursday, May 3rd.

The menu is as follows:

Garlic Cheese, Olive Relish and breads
Green Beans
Parsley Potatoes
Chicken w/Almonds & Honey
Roasted Pork Loin
Bread Pudding w/Lemon & Hard Sauce

Please email your name and number of reservations directly to
thirling at gmail.com.
 ********PLEASE* *DO NOT EMAIL TO ANY LIST, YOUR RESERVATION MAY GET
MISSED.**********

HE Master Ihon Vinson macFergus