[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Announcement from the Event Stewards for the SCA 50 Year Celebration

ea at sca.org ea at sca.org
Thu Aug 23 13:32:52 PDT 2012

>From Duchess Elina and Master Llewellyn, Event Stewards for the SCA 50 Year Celebration, unto the Populace of the Knowne World:

The Board has decided and the Midrealm is proud and honored to host the 50 Year Celebration for the Society.  The event will be held at the Hendricks County 4H Fairgrounds and Conference center in Danville, IN, June 17-27 2016.

The site is just West of Indianapolis and is convenient to get to via air, train, bus and car.  The facility also offers a great many resources to allow us extensive flexibility in our activities.

We intend to have a great deal for everyone including premier classes, hands on demonstrations, Equestrian, Hawking, Coursing, Rapier, Fighting, and much more.  Most of all, this is a celebration of our history, and we will have a special focus on our past.

In the coming months we will be publishing more details, and creating the interactive web page at www.SCA50year.org<http://www.SCA50year.org> with pictures, suggestions and updates.  You may also send us missives at stewards at sca50year.org<mailto:Stewards at sca50year.org> .

We are honored to serve in this capacity, and look forward to working with you in the coming months, and of course, seeing you in June 2016.

Elina and Llew

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at lists.sca.org.

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.