[Ansteorra-announce] Chili party or not chili party?

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Dec 5 08:45:30 PST 2012

Greetings unto Ansteorra!

Mistress Ameline here with a Wednesday War Warbling:
The bid for the Known World Party has been given to the Centurions of the Sable Star,  I expect great fun will be had by all with the Roman theme they are planning. Stay tuned to the list for more details from the Centurions.

Now that that party is well on its way, I'm opening bids up for Ansreorra's BFT party. Traditionally this has been our Chili Party, but the Crown has said it could be a different type of party this year. If you've always had a great party idea and would like to see it done, now is your chance. The possibilities are great - marshmallow roast, mad hatter high tea with big hats, a Hawaiian Luau, Ice-cream social, or, if you wish, a Chili Party.  This is a great chance for households or your local group to entertain the Kingdom and put their spin on a party at the BFT.  There is a $500 dollar budget for food and decorations, that can't be spent on alcohol. Bids will close on Christmas, the 25th of December.

The responsibilities for party:
Set up/Clean up at the Ansteorran gate and BFT  - the area needs to look like you found it the next morning
Decoration - there is limited electricity for lights and decorations
Food/Drink Service offered throughout the evening.

All bids should include the following:
Name of group:
Theme you want to have:
Any cool ideas to put your bid over the top:
Contact info for the head person if there are any questions the Crown might have:

Please think about putting in a bid, this is a wonderful opportunity to give back to your Kingdom. A crew of 15 to 20 people might be hard for some groups but working together with a different household would work also. Please send all bids to myself and to the Crown (crown at ansteorra.org), as They will be making the final decision.

Please contact me if I can help, I'm available via email (ameline at generich.com), phone (817-709-9900), or on Facebook.

in service,
Ameline
Ansteorra Liaison