[Ansteorra-announce] Holiday Greetings

King Jean Paul king at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 25 08:37:25 PST 2012

Warm Greetings, Ansteorra, on this cold and somewhat white Christmas Day!

As We sit snug in our home surrounded companionably by Our faithful hounds
and watching the snow fall in other parts of the northern reaches of the
kingdom, Our thoughts turn toward the populace of the great kingdom of
Ansteorra. We are very lucky to be King and Queen of such a gracious,
talented, and hospitable kingdom and would like to thank each and every one
of you for making it so. Without every one of you doing your part to make
this kingdom grand, this dream would not be, and We appreciate all of you.

We also are reminded of those Ansteorran heroes of lore and legend, whom we
now tell stories of - and hope to see them return to this grand kingdom if
they are able. If you know of someone whom you haven't seen or heard from
in a while, this is the season to contact them and let them know that you
miss them and would be heartily pleased if they would return to our kingdom.

We look forward to seeing many of you at Steppes 12th Night, but in the
meantime, may your loved ones be safe and your company pleasant.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Jean Paul and Gilyan

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.