[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Call for Applicants - Compleat Anachronist Art Director
ea at sca.org
ea at sca.org
Wed Feb 1 11:18:37 PST 2012
Compleat Anachronist Art Director
The Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) is seeking candidates for the position of Compleat Anachronist Art Director. The Compleat Anachronist is a monograph series, published four times a year, with each 56- to 60-page issue focusing on one topic.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Production of publication following graphic standards.
· Actively participate with the editor to resolve any publication production challenges.
· Provide printer with artwork in press-quality, booklet format PDF.
· Access to and experience with InDesign
· Professional experience in production, art direction or desktop publishing and prior experience as a SCA chronicler desirable
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet quarterly deadlines
· 20-35 hours per issue for production and proofing
· Dependable email and phone access
The Compleat Anachronist Art Director is appointed by the Board but will report directly to the Compleat Anachronist Editor. The position is warranted for a three-year term of service, and a small stipend is issued upon the completion of each issue.
Hard copies of résumés (both professional and SCA related, including offices held and honors) must be sent to the attention of ‘The Board of Directors’, SCA, Inc., P.O. Box 360789, Milpitas, CA 95036-0789. Electronic courtesy copies should also be sent to [mailto:resumes at sca.org] resumes at sca.org and [mailto:caeditor at sca.org] caeditor at sca.org.
Résumés must be received by September 1, 2012.
-------------- next part --------------
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
Milpitas, CA 95036
You may also email comments at lists.sca.org.
This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.
Announcements mailing list
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit:
To change the email address you receive these messages at, visit the URL
listed above, subscribe to with your new email address. Once this is
completed, return to the URL listed above and unsubscribe your old email
More information about the Ansteorra-announce2