[Ansteorra-announce] Luncheon at Bjornsborg Academy of Defense

Bess Thornton bess at luridmusestudios.com
Mon Feb 6 09:52:56 PST 2012

Greetings to all of our fair Ansteorra,
Master Ivarr has asked that I post this here for all, for the upcoming Bjornsborg Academy of Defense.
have a lovely day!
Elisava
Greetings Ansteorra,
At the upcoming Bjornsborg Academy of Defense, V, the Ansteorran Longship Company will be serving the noon luncheon for a donation
of $5.00 for all who wish to enjoy a great repast planned by Mistress Seraphina.
The menu consists of:
Grilled sausages of various flavors served either on a stick, on a tortilla, or on a bolillio.
A savory and hearty chicken soup.
Sauerkraut.
Coleslaw.
Barley cakes.
Tea (sweet and unsweet).
Pies (various types)
And, due to recent unfortunate lawsuit results, the profits made from this luncheon will ALL be donated to the Kingdom of Ansteorra.
Thank you for your patronage,
Ivarr runamagi
Ansteorran Longship Company