[Ansteorra-announce] New Ansteorra/Calontir Treaty

Misty Hosey honourdubois at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 19:14:08 PDT 2012

By the requests of Their Royal Majesties...

            "Their Royal Majesties of Ansteorra are pleased to announce the
renegotiation of Our long treaty between Ansteorra and Our friends from
Calontir.  Per the terms of Our new treaty, Calontir will continue to
support us and our allies at Gulf Wars; while Ansteorra will endeavor to
support Calontir at their annual event, Lillies War.  All other rights and
conditions of the previous treaty will remain the same."

            This treaty was enacted this day, Thursday June 14 AS 47, being
AD 2012

Hrafn II and Elizabeta II

Rex and Regina of Ansteorra

To view the new treaty please follow the below listed link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdb-art/7370588670/in/set-72157630123874856/

Treaty Info: Calontir / Ansteorra Treaty, A.S. 47 being A.D. 2012

Created By HE Honour du Bois from the Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony of the
Steppes.

Illumination based on the Papacy of Clement VIII Privilege and Indulgence
1595 (Calligraphic manuscript on parchment illuminated in gold and color;
reconfirms privileges and indulgences issued by popes Pius IV, Pius V, and
Gregory XIII.) http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/srp-view.aspx?id=130288

Treaty is made on goat vellum (www.pergamena.net), using gold leaf (22k
Italian) and color.  The ink is Lampblack, paint was part of Shell Paint Kit
(Titanium/Zinc White, Ultramarine Blue, Yellow Ochre, Green Earth, Cinnabar
Hue) and Natural pigments Terre Verte and Venetian Red from
www.guildmirandola.com.