[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Board of Directors Nominee Listing

ea at sca.org ea at sca.org
Mon Mar 12 10:47:35 PDT 2012

We need your input! If you have an opinion about any of the nominees,  your commentary, both positive and negative, is very much needed and  gratefully received by the Board. You may comment on any aspect of the  person's suitability as a director that you feel is important. In  addition, new nominations are always needed and strongly encouraged as  are re-nominations of any who expire.

Any SCA member may nominate any  member, including themselves.
All information received is kept  completely confidential, and no one ever sees commentary on themselves.

Please send all comments and nominations to  		Tim Jennings, Board Recruiting, PO Box 360789, Milpitas CA  95036,  		[mailto:recruiting at sca.org] recruiting at sca.org. Please  include your name and address in any letter sent concerning these  matters, and remember to include the name and address of anyone you  nominate for the Board so that we may contact them. You will receive a  response indicating that we received your correspondence - if you don't  hear back from us promptly, we did not get your missive.

John M. Schneider
Grimkirk ap Greymoor
Middle
2015-03

Jason Butt
Jacques of Syvlan Glen
Aethelmarc
2015-03

Ed Carthell
Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA, OL
An Tir
2015-03

Jo Garcia
THL Jerusha a'Laon
Atenveldt
2015-03

Gerry Wallace
Sir CydrychWallas
Meridies
2015-01

Todd White
Duke KeroldHoegaarden
Outlands
2015-01

David Keen
Master David of Caithness
Caid
2015-01

Sara Nichols
Duchess Leofwynn of Leodridan
Meridies
2014-09

E. Rhiannon Melanson
Lady Rhiannon Morgaine
Atlantia
2014-09
Jason Isaak
Oberst Luther Magnus
An Tir
2014-01

Kerri-Anne Lawton
Mistress ManyraThorinsdottir
An Tir
2014-01

Kim Stump
ViscountessNadezhdaVolynskaiia, OP
An Tir
2014-01

Jack Wagner
Duke Jonathon von Trotha, KSCA
Atenveldt
2014-01

Robert A. Dionisio
Sir Guy LeStrange, OP
East
2013-11

Joel Doner
Master Lawrence  Thornguard, OP
East
2013-11

Tara McDonough
Countess Aryanna Hawkyns, OP
Atlantia
2013-11

Brian Moore
Master Alexander Ravenscroft
Meridies
2013-11

Amy Reed Strahl
Mistress ElspetByndelase, OL
Atlantia
2013-11

Gabrielle Underwood
Countess AdrielleKerrec, OP, OL
Ealdormere
2013-11

Gail Young
Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose OL, OP
Ansteorra
2013-11

Daniel Fenwick
Viscount Daniel deBlare
West
2013-10

Craig Shupee
Master Philip White
Middle
2013-10

Randy Baker
Sir Randolph Lee
Middle
2013-06

Frank DeRosa
Baron Lothair Von Drachenstein, OL, KSCA
Middle
2013-06

Elizabeth Kopros
Baroness CuMhara of Holyhead called Kope
Middle
2013-06

E.F. Morrill
Viscount Sir Edward Zifran of Gendy
East
2013-02

Bill Toscano
Master Liam St. Liam, OP
East
2013-02

Andrew Biel
Earl Yngvar the Dismal
Æthelmearc
2013-01

Susan Carroll-Clark
MagistraNicolaa de Bracton, OL, OP
Ealdormere
2013-01

Lisa Czudnochowsky
Duchess Marian Fitzwilliam, OP
Ealdormere
2013-01

Elizabeth Anne Gustafson
Mistress Elspeth von Bremen, OP
Atenveldt
2013-01

Je Nell Hays
Baroness Brianna Je Nell Aislynn of Blue Shadows, OL
Caid
2013-01

Monalee Kendall
Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen