[Ansteorra-announce] About Queen's Champion

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Apr 30 16:21:13 PDT 2013

*To Ansteorra's Rapier Fighters

Her Majesty Gwen has directed me and my staff to put together a fabulous
weekend of activities and entertainments to celebrate Her Queen's Champion
Tournament! Each day will have its own special activities and each will be
well worth attending. Activities include:

» Fabulous performances in the Curtain Theater from 8pm to 10pm Friday.

» Good times and games at the Copper and Silver tavern, with Master Eule as
your barkeep on Friday and Saturday nights.

» A Friday night bardic fire will be held front of the Baron's Manor.

» The jewel of the event, the tournament to determine who will be Champion
to Her Majesty Gwen. We will being by fighting in pools, with the best from
each pool selected to go on to an elimination final. That means a lot of
fights for everyone with the best battling it out at the end to be Her
Champion!

» A Jousting company of great skill and renown will provide a fabulous
entertainment for all during the lunch break.

» A fantastic feast we call Worlds Fare. Several of the finest cooks in
Bryn Gwlad will be making their specialty dishes, each highlighting the
cuisine of a different culture. The incomparable Alfred of Huddlestone will
be directing this culinary festival.

» Challenge bouts from small circle fighting to Cut & Thrust at the barrier
will be fought Saturday evening for Her Majesty's entertainment and
wagering pleasure. Bring your trinkets for She loves a good wager.

» The tournament to determine the next Kingdom Cut & Thrust Champion will
be held Sunday morning.

» A novice tournament, fought Triple elimination with progressive weapons
will be fought simultaneously with the Cut & Thrust tournament. Anyone who
has not won a tournament and does not have a fighting award is eligible to
participate.

You can help fulfill Her Majesty's wish! Bring your camping gear and plan
to spend the weekend in her company.

*
*For directions, visit our web site at
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/QueensSpring2013/