[Ansteorra-announce] New Southern Regional Archery Marshal

Missile Marshal missile at marshal.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 16 13:25:34 PDT 2013

First I would like to say thank you and job well done to HL Leofwine of
Sumersaetum who has served for the last few years as the Southern Regional
Archery Marshal for Ansteorra. He has done a great job supporting the
community and has been an example for others to follow! Thank you very much
for your service and your time.

Our new Southern Regional Archery Marshal is Lord Faolan MacCairbre. His
enthusiasm, drive, and willingness to help others will be a great asset as
he takes over this position. I appreciate your willingness to step in and
serve the Archery Community and the Kingdom. Thank you!

YIS,

HL Vincenti da Murano, RH CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal, Ansteorra