[Ansteorra-announce] Deputy Thrown Weapons Marshal Position now open

Missile Marshal missile at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 17 13:14:35 PST 2013

Greetings!

Lord Lochlan Shaw is stepping down from his Deputy Position for Thrown
Weapons.

The Thrown Weapons Position is a Deputy to the Kingdom Missile Marshal and
it charged with promoting Thrown Weapons throughout the Kingdom of
Ansteorra. Applicants we be responsible for working with people that want
to become a Thrown Weapons Marshal, interviewing applicants for groups that
have Thrown Weapons Officers, and doing on-line Quarterly Reports.

If you have any questions about this position, the qualifications, or
requirements please do not hesitate to contact me. You must be a current
member to serve in this position. Applications are available on the
Ansteorran website.

I would like to thank Lord Shaw for his service and efforts as Thrown
Weapons Deputy and wish him all the best in his future endeavors!

Vivat Lord Shaw!

YIS,
HL Vincenti da Murano, CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal, Ansteorra