[Ansteorra-announce] GW XXII - preregistration closes in 3 days!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:26:18 PST 2013

GW XXII preregistration closes on February 24th!

ACCEPS - http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

Ansteorran Muster Site -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFE5YUpBdkxhSzNwNnR1Z0lkbGpQMmc6MQ

I will be on-site TWO weeks from today!!!

Lots to get finished and to pack. I like to have a place that i start
stacking stuff (some might call it a pile), where I start putting all those
things that are ready. I will still have to do some packing on it but it
helps me to remember to not forget that lantern, that lost bolt that I
wanted to be sure to return, that bag I wanted to be sure I had, ow
whatever else it may be.

It looks like we are going to have a great War with fantastic people and
will wind up with some wonderful tales that you wont want to miss out on.

Be sure to check with you local groups in case they have a meal plan, they
save money and give you a chance to spend more time together as a group.

YIS,
Vincenti